.jpg)
Rob and I had a wonderful anniversary! DeDe and Poppy babysat Evan while we enjoyed a delicious (and very quiet) dinner. We say that we can't believe it's been 4 years but a lot has happened in that time. We've experienced illness, becoming an aunt and uncle, pregnancy, death of loved ones, a return trip to Italy, job changes, moves, and Evan's birth! I think a person would need 4 years to complete all of that. Through it all, our love for each other has grown. I am thankful for the joy God has brought into my life through Rob.
In August, it will be 8 years since we started dating! When I think back to our sophomore year in college, I know I felt love for Rob at that time. I even had a strong feeling he would be my husband. At the young age of 19, though, I didn't realize what a wonderful man I had found. I am so thankful for his commitment to the Lord and how he wants to continue to grow his faith. I can feel comforted that keeping Christ as the center of our family will keep us united even as we face the joys, milestones, and heartaches like we have experienced in the past 4 years.
In August, it will be 8 years since we started dating! When I think back to our sophomore year in college, I know I felt love for Rob at that time. I even had a strong feeling he would be my husband. At the young age of 19, though, I didn't realize what a wonderful man I had found. I am so thankful for his commitment to the Lord and how he wants to continue to grow his faith. I can feel comforted that keeping Christ as the center of our family will keep us united even as we face the joys, milestones, and heartaches like we have experienced in the past 4 years.


No comments:
Post a Comment