Saturday, July 14, 2007

Family Dinner

DeDe and Poppy recently returned from a long trip to Alaska. We had the family over for dinner last night since we hadn't gotten together in awhile.

They brought Evan some fun Alaskan souvenirs. We love this onesie...
Evan missed playing with Poppy's mustache while they were gone...

I set up Evan's pack-and-play in the living room. When I'm downstairs, I don't have anywhere to put him if I need to cook, etc. We only have hard floors downstairs so that makes it more difficult. So, I thought I would try putting his toys in the pack-and-play. I think he likes it...at least for now. He shared some play time in there with his cousins. Even though Evan and Gibson were only sitting about a foot apart in the pack-and-play, they kept waving to one another. They were also both leaning forward to see "Wheel of Fortune" on TV.After dinner, Evan shared some storytime with Sophie. He loves her so much and studies every move she makes.

1 comment:

shalonda said...

love the onesie! sooo cute