I am passionate about organic and natural eating because I believe it has contributed to healing my body from the arthritis I dealt with shortly after Rob and I were married. My friend, Meg, posted about the organic industry on her blog. There are links to a couple of interesting articles about the organic industry and standards. I am concerned about the direction of industrialized organics. I am starting to understand why it's best to by local!
Speaking of local, I am thinking about giving Evan goat's milk instead of cow's milk. There are many benefits to goat's milk. It is less allergenic and easier to digest among other things. I found a farm in Austin called White Egret Farms. They deliver goat's milks, cheeses and natural meats. They are delievering a sample of fresh goat's milk to us next week. I'm looking forward to trying it!
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I was going to ask you for some recipes bc i think Addi is going to start eating more "table" food with us, she is def ready...email me some if you ever get a chance, LOL...
We may be trying some goat's milk stuff, too. Waverley has had some skin reactions to dairy. I'm so proud of you for being so healthy!
Post a Comment