Thursday, August 16, 2007

Taste of toddlerhood

We're about to break out some ear plugs. Evan's newest habit is screaming so loud and high-pitched. It's not a cry but he definitely lets it out when he's frustrated or wants attention. It's the type of scream that would drive fellow restaurant patrons nuts (that's why take-out is best right now). I don't really know what to do! When I tell him "no" he seems to get louder! When I ignore him, he seems to get louder, too. I think he's starting to really get a mind of his own. Lord, please don't take away my laid back child!

2 comments:

shalonda said...

ummmm...i love this face! too funny! I'm glad i'm not the only one who has to say no...

Alissa said...

Grant has started yelling really loud too, especially when I'm at restaurants or shopping. A couple of times I've said I'm sorry to other shoppers! But I wouldn't worry about his personality just from that....he's probably just found another sound that he can make and he likes to hear himself make it!