It only required a tap on the shoulder to pass the stomach bug that has been making its way through our family. I was the first victim and was out of commission all day on Friday. My dad came down with it early Saturday and my mom spent her time at a friend's wedding in her mini van. Around the same time, Rob's symptoms were setting in as he was in Bryan visiting his family. Evan seems to have a touch of it, too. My sister's family felt it invading late yesterday. We have a strong feeling Rob's family might be next. Hopefully it won't hit your home.
Since I could hardly move on Friday, Rob stayed home to take care of Evan (Praise the Lord). They had some quality male bonding time. They parked near the highway and watched semis go by. Evan has become increasingly interested in trucks and buses lately. Rob called me and let me listen to Evan's voice while they were watching trucks. Everytime one would pass, Evan would point and try to say "truck." It didn't really sound like truck but it was so cute! I guess I need to let him enjoy more of these masculine activities. Maybe that would be better than teaching him to brush my hair like we worked on last week. It's so precious how little ones find happiness in the small things of life.
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
ugh! hope everyone is feeling better soon!
Post a Comment