Eating Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's house

All dressed for the Aggie game

Tailgating with Grandma

Tailgating with Kalli
Tailgating with his future girlfriend, Waverley. Don't they look precious in their Aggie gear?
I wish I had a picture of my Target shopping experience on Friday morning. I got the last Giggle and Go Elmo Garage and the last red wagon that was on special. There were no carts left and I was pushing my huge boxes down the aisles toward the checkout. A good samaritan felt sorry for me and offered his cart. He even lifted the wagon into the cart for me.
I can see how parents really get into shopping for the "hot" toys for their little ones. Something about grabbing the last toy on the shelf is pretty satisfying. I wonder how I would have handled it if another shopper grabbed the toy at the same time as me? Even though I didn't inherit the shopping stamina and drive of my mother, I think I could have put up a good fight.


5 comments:
Sooo good to see you guys! What a game!
Ya'll got to go to the game...I'm so jealous!! Well, I know Rob has some inside scoop, so who is REALLY going to be the new head coach??
No, actually we just tailgated and then watched the game at my in-laws. If I had known it would have been such a great game, we would have tried to go!
evan is such a cutie!
i love being able to catch up via blog land.
love to all - kt and ek
all i can say is WHOOO to that game! and such cuties in their aggie gear!
Post a Comment