Evan on Christmas morning in his new wagon holding his new rooster. He loves roosters. It's his favorite animal noise to make and it sounds hilarious! We were at the candy store one day and I let him hold it to keep him happy. I could tell it was love at first sight so I went back to buy it. The rooster might become his new blanky!
Our little family...(minus Chloe).jpg)
DeDe and Evan with his new babydoll. It was from Aunt Dara and kind of a joke. When Evan plays at Aunt Dara's house, he loves to carry around babydoll Paul. Now, Evan has his own!
Evan and mom--see his first shiner under his eye? He fell on one of his toys.
Evan in his new Cozy Coupe....jpg)
Christmas Dinner with Pete...


2 comments:
happy new year to yall hun! love reading about your "little family"...I know the Lord will continue to bless yall throughout the next year
I, too, love roosters. Can't explain it, there's just somethin' about 'em.
........ahh, yes, another car guy!!
Post a Comment