Cheesy Smile Face

Peek-a-Boo Face
while playing the door game (closing door as he says bye, then knocks for us to open door)
He loved babysitting my sister's dog, Simon, this weekend. The first thing he would say when I got him out of his crib from naps and bedtime was "Si-Si."
Proud of his slippers face
"Pleeease" face
Busy coloring faceHe's getting better at scribbling!
Tired Face

and just a cute face!




3 comments:
So sweet! I love all of the faces he is making! I am having fun documenting the faces of Owen, too...although they are a bit less interactive then Evan's! So...had a dream last night that you came over and fed Owen sweet potatoes--you said that Evan loved them when he was three weeks old and that you highly recommended it for a breastfed baby. Too random.
Very cute! What an adorable face. Hope we get to see you before too long.
love the tired face!!!!
Post a Comment