Evan and I trekked into downtown today. Our first stop was Anthropologie where Evan was a great shopping buddy. Then we visited Daddy at work. Evan loved it downtown. There's alot of construction going on and he was very interested in the tall cranes.
Here's a picture in front of Rob's building

We had Mexican food for lunch.

Evan LOVED riding in the elevator up to Daddy's floor.

He had a great time sitting at Daddy's desk.

Evan asks for Rob so much during the day. I'm hoping that now he may understand me when I tell him that Daddy is at work!
5 comments:
So cute! I love the one of him at Rob's desk!! I wish I had been in the office today to meet him!! Except, that would mean that I wasn't with O getting Easter Bunny pictures!!!
I love the one of him at Rob's desk! Too cute! What a great idea too! We may have to go visit Daddy one day too :)
he looks so big and cute standing in front of the elevator....i love it
I saw this a few days ago but haven't commented yet. I'm glad you guys enjoyed your trip to town! Unfortunately Grant doesn't seem to be as patient a shopper as Evan. :( And I LOVE his 18-month pictures....the outfit is really cute. You'll have to send the link to the proofs to us when you get them.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment