
We realized we were meant to be husband and wife when we studied abroad in Italy in 2000. We dreamed of returning on our honeymoon one day.

We were engaged June 8, 2002. I found my ring inside an Italy guidebook!

Just married...June 21, 2003
We returned to Italy to celebrate our marriage.

Our first addition to our family...

We were thinking about adding to our family and decided we'd better visit Italy one last time in October, 2005.
Evan Alexander joined us September 4, 2006!


We can't believe it's almost been 2 years since we met our precious boy
.jpg)
To celebrate 5 years, it would be perfect to return to Italy! Instead, we will get away for a more local trip for one night (my first night away from Evan--about time, I know!). We are saving our miles for a 10 year return trip to Italy.
I am so thankful to God for blessing me with such a loving hubby and father. It's so much fun to look back at the milestones we've shared! I love you, Rob!


4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Yall are too cute for words! Congratulations on 5 years!
Happy Anniversary you guys! It has been so great to see your love grow over the years.
Happy Anniversary! Seems like only yesterday when we were at your wedding! Enjoy your first night alone!
Love, Holly
Leah, That is such a sweet posting. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment