We went out to eat in a fun area in Central Austin on Friday night. Evan enjoyed some of his favorite things that are rarities....pizza, fountain playing, and gelato. To top that off, Sophie was there. He's obsessed with her. I have to avoid mentioning her name because he won't stop asking for her. Because the fountain playing was such a success, we took him to a spray park on Saturday. He didn't like it nearly as much. I really think kids like playing in fountains better with their clothes on!
There's a lot of pictures but we got some really good ones so I had to share!

There's a lot of pictures but we got some really good ones so I had to share!










2 comments:
SO CUTE! You can see the excitement in his little face!
heehee so funny how much he loves sophie! addi has a total crush on our neighbors 5 yr old lane and we have to be careful not to speak his name or thats all we hear all day long, lol!
Post a Comment