He can be crazy, wild, and tempermental. Watch out when he gets this look in his eyes.
I was waivering on whether to do Mother's Day Out next year but the arrival of the terrible twos has sealed the deal.
I was waivering on whether to do Mother's Day Out next year but the arrival of the terrible twos has sealed the deal.
He only wants to do things that are his idea. 
He is happiest when he's around other children...another reason Mother's Day Out is a go.
He's constantly on the move.

He wouldn't sit still for a haircut yesterday so I guess we will let his curls keep growing!
He likes to make people smile and laugh and loves to give "butterfly tickles." (Unfortunately, the tickles can sometimes turn into less-than-gentle toddler hits)

Despite his difficult side, he's as lovable as ever. He loves to hug, kiss, and give fist bumps. When we start to get angry with him, one of these smiles makes us forget!
Happy 22 Months, Evan! We love you!


4 comments:
Happy 4th you guys! Can't wait to see you all this weekend, and to get the kiddos together soon.
oh my gosh leah this sequence of pics cracks me up i have looked at them several times and laughed.....looks like evan and addi have very similar attitudes these days, lol! here's to hoping MDO goes smoothly...
you are crackin me up! well, the lil booger is! :) heres to MDO!
Hope you guys had a great 4th! I am so sad that I won't get to meet Evan this weekend. Can't wait to see y'all!
Post a Comment