Wednesday, October 15, 2008

2 Year Pictures

We recently had Evan's 2 year pictures taken with my friend, Allison. This shoot was the toughest, by far, due to the strong opinion my child has developed. Anyway, there are some good shots, but only a couple of smiles since the photo shoot wasn't Evan's idea.
Click here to view some highlights

10 comments:

Spicy Magnolia said...

They are precious!! He looks like such a little man these days, growing up so fast.

The Roser Family said...

Those turned out great! I love them all. He really does look like such a little man

Emily said...

I think they turned out great!! What a cute little guy.

Kalli said...

These are GREAT pictures, he looks so grown up.

Kyle, Laurel, Elle and Brett said...

Ooooh, Leah, those turned out awesome!! I love his big grin in the second to last one. Such a cutie!

Lee, Gena, & Hunter said...

How cute!! I love the b&w ones and the last one is adorable! :)

Cassie said...

Oh, he is so cute! I just cant get enough!! The pictures turned out just precious!

The Smallwood Family said...

so cute, he is looking so grown up these days!

shalonda said...

that second to last one is beyond superb!!! they look fabulous, AN did a great job!

It's more than a job... said...

they are SO good!!!