For my cheerleader buddies...the cadences are pretty much the same and the alma-mater hasn't changed a bit! We were sharper, though:)
The atmosphere was a little different from the good old days. There was even a fight in the section next to us...yikes.
After the game, we asked Evan his favorite part. He said "music."
On a side note-we believe Evan is healed!!! He is doing great. Praise God!




5 comments:
Aww...one day we will have to take David to a RR game. I am sure it was so much fun. Great memories. Glad to hear that Evan is feeling better!
yea for evan feeling better!!! man we talked about goign to a game while we were there but never did we went to my brothers hutto hippo game instead....i am gald to knwo we were much sharper, lol
Glad Evan is feeling better! It's a good thing he had some cute chunk on him before getting sick. I didn't know you were a cheerleader in high school.
I know...I wasn't ready to let go of the chub yet, though. He lost about 2 pounds. It's amazing how much you can see it in the way his clothes fit and his face.
HOORAY! He is better. I'M SO GLAD, GIRL!!!
Post a Comment