Saturday, December 6, 2008

Not this year, Santa!

10 comments:

Spicy Magnolia said...

Ok, this is hilarious! Definitely a moment to record in history! I love it that Mommy is smiling throughout the moment, too. :)

April said...

How sad! I love that he's holding trains though. Great picture of you and Santa! I still can't wait to meet Evan in person some day!

Kyle, Laurel, Elle and Brett said...

I have a feeling Elle is going to be the same way! Ahhh! Those are fun pictures to have of the memory regardless. :)

Allison said...

I love the look on Santa's face Like "Not again" You would think that as often as that happens Santa would have perfected a patient smile!!! Better luck next year. :)

Emily said...

haha This cracked me up! I love how you're laughing, too. :)

Rob and Leah said...

True! Santa definitely did not have a comforting smile or even any comforting words for Evan. We were one of the first visitors so surely he wasn't out of patience! It was free so I guess you get what you pay for.

Hallam Fam News said...

oh! wow. yea, i know better than to even try with kinsey. she talks about santa constantly but always says "but we don't have to touch him!"

Cassie said...

ohhh...too funny! poor thing!! :) good thing you went for the free santa!

The Wells Family said...

hi! i don't think we will even try this year...it would look something like that! i think i would be scared to sit in a random guy's lap too!

The Smallwood Family said...

That is too funny, definitely a picture to keep, everyone needs one of those!