Watching for planes before our flight...
You won't be surprised to know that snacks helped us get through some lines and tough moments. We carried our 30 pounder around Disney too much because he didn't want to be in his stroller. Sometimes, we had to resort to , "Evan, if you get in your stroller, we'll give you a snack." Below, you'll see the bag of Annie's bunnies which made him stop saying, "my turn," over and over.
At our character lunch at Hollywood Studios, the characters would go up to the front and dance and sing. Here, Evan and Sophie are singing "Happy Birthday." Evan has on his serious singing face. It was so cute to see him participate.

At Mickey's Christmas Party, there was a spot where you could dance with the fairly tale characters. We danced with Cinderella's step sisters and her step mother. They were funny. The DJ announced that it was time for the step sisters to choose a man to dance with them. Immediately, one of the step sisters grabbed Rob to dance. It was hilarious. I wish I had a picture of him with the step sis. If I get one from my sister's camera, I will post it.
Evan got a telescope in the shop by the Pirates ride. He enjoyed it the rest of the trip!
Evan loved the condo and having more people around than just Mom and Dad! We did have one mishap and this is the second time it's happened to us. Despite the assurance from the hotel staff that they had REAL cribs (I was willing to rent one), they delivered a pack-and-play and insisted they've never had real cribs. We coped and Evan slept in a big boy bed. It was so hard to get him to settle down at night. He reminded us of a kid at a slumber party. He would just keep talking, and talking, and talking...Anyway, here's a sweet moment with Poppy reading before bed.
We found him here while we were packing to leave.
He loves Sophie more than anything and copies everything she does. He may think Sophie is his sister!



4 comments:
Thanks for sharing all of the fun pics! By the way, I LOVE the book Poppy is reading to Evan...it's one of my absolute favorites and it is now a Christmas tradition to read that book on Christmas! It's so precious!
We went to the Galleria yesterday and also had to bribe Grant to get into his stroller by offering snacks. As long as it avoids a scene, I don't mind!
It sounds like y'all had an amazing time. You captured some great moments on camera - Evan is so cute! I can't wait to take our kids there someday!!
so cute!!! i'm glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment