I went on a getaway this weekend to meet Baby Alyssa. Brooke picked me up after she left work Friday and we drove to Dallas. We ate dinner and ice cream and stayed the night with some of her friends. Saturday morning, we drove to see Kalli and Philip and their new baby, Alyssa. She was so beautiful and good natured! The time flew by as we held her and caught up on what was going on with each other. I flew home Saturday afternoon(thanks Kalli and Philip!) and was back with my boys for the evening. It was so much fun to getaway, see Alyssa, and catch up with friends. I can't wait to take Evan and Rob to meet Alyssa!
Our neighbors had a precious, new baby boy, Brennan, this weekend. We can't wait to meet him too!
.jpg)


1 comment:
What a fun weekend! I know you girls had a lot to catch up on.
Post a Comment