
I wrote and posted most of this poem last year but added some to it.
Happy Birthday, Rob! We love you!
Daddy, you are so special in many, many ways.
When you get home from work, it's the best part of my day!
When you get home from work, it's the best part of my day!
You know how to tickle me and make me laugh so hard.
You always take me outside to play games in the yard.
I like how we play our own version of hide-and-seek,
I like going to Starbucks on Saturday each week.
I like going to Starbucks on Saturday each week.
You teach me how to play golf and how to throw a ball,
You're always there to comfort me whenever I fall.
You're always there to comfort me whenever I fall.
We sing songs together while we play our guitars.
I'm always on pitch and you think someday I'll be a star.
Lately, I have started to play pretend games with you.
You're the best doctor, ice cream maker, and pirate, too.
You work very hard so Mama can stay home and play,
You're the leader of our family like I hope to be someday.
You're the leader of our family like I hope to be someday.
Today you're twenty-nine. I hope it's a happy day!
Let's sing the birthday song, eat cake, celebrate and play!


4 comments:
Happy Birthday Rob!! From the Woyteks
Leah - that is too cute and so sweet! Happy birthday to your husband - p.s. I love the picture of the two of them playing guitar! Love it.
Also thanks for the information regarding baby stuff. I really appreciate it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB!! What a sweet sweet poem! :)
Happy Birthday Rob! Hope you have a great day.
Post a Comment