Monday, February 2, 2009

A Guys World

FYI-Since we're working on potty training, you may see lots of underwear pictures from now on! It's too much trouble to have on layers of clothes while at home.

Evan loves "guys" aka figures of characters. It started with Veggie Tales and it's exploded from there. He likes to set them up on his train table...

and then he moves them to the treehouse...
We move them different places all day! They get in his pirate ship, go to the doctor, see a show at Disney World, go to the grocery store, and go potty. They also travel with us on errands (we have to limit it to 2 or 3 guys). Many times, we lose guys, as you can imagine. Thankfully, he'll accept the explanation that the lost guy is on a trip.
Here, he's holding his Toy Story guys, which are his favorite right now.

5 comments:

April said...

This is hilarious - my mom has got to see this. One of my boy cousins (he's now 9) used to love "guys." I remember one Christmas he was so excited about the new "guys" he got and my mom just cracked up that he used the word guy! I love the pictures!!!

shalonda said...

lol! i love that he calls them "guys" and the fact that you have to limit them to 2-3 when running errands, priceless

The Roser Family said...

Looks like he has a lot of "guys"! I love the underwear shots.

Alissa said...

How sweet!! Grant likes to play with little figures too but I think it's so funny that Evan calls them that. I'm sure he has so much fun with that treehouse!!

The Smallwood Family said...

it makes me laugh that he calls them "guys" - that is too funny. I cannot believe how much he has grown!!