We had an uneventful week. I decided we would focus on potty training this week since we didn't have our usual activities. We stayed at home a lot to practice. Thank goodness the weather has been gorgeous so we had something to do!
Evan helped me throw away our diapers on Monday and he graduated to only pull ups and big boy underpants. He is doing really well at home with this teetee. We have to continually remind him to go and we still reward him afterward (hopefully that will end soon?). Last night, my sis babysat him and he did well at her house, too. The problem is that he only wants to go on the little potty we have for him. I need to transition him to the big toilet. Does anyone have ideas?
Evan helped me throw away our diapers on Monday and he graduated to only pull ups and big boy underpants. He is doing really well at home with this teetee. We have to continually remind him to go and we still reward him afterward (hopefully that will end soon?). Last night, my sis babysat him and he did well at her house, too. The problem is that he only wants to go on the little potty we have for him. I need to transition him to the big toilet. Does anyone have ideas?
Here he is in his pull up and Rob's shoes...
(all our pictures are blurry and dark, taken with our old camera, since our lense broke)
On Wednesday, we did venture out to spend some time in town and eat lunch with Rob.
We rode the elevator (very exciting for a 2 year old) to Rob's floor and visited his office...
We trade date nights with a couple from church. Evan has become good friends with their little boy. Tonight, they raced down the driveway in their cars. It's fun to watch them interact and carry on conversations.


5 comments:
YaY Evan!!!
I hope you get some good ideas on how to transition to the toilet. A few of my friends have had success with the 3 Day Potty Training method, so I'll be trying that out in a few months. So I have no tips as of yet! :)
We're watching the stinky Aggies right now. Fun break for Rob and great bracketing for Leah! I didn't do quite as well on mine!
wooohoo for yall! i need help transitioning to the big potty as well, we dont peepee in public bc addi is afraid of the big potty, ugh!
I LOVE the photo of Evan in Rob's shoes! And even though your streak was broken, I'm still impressed with your bracket...picking winners in the first round is always the hardest part, I think. :)
Post a Comment