Just a favorite picture...
Evan's acting silly during some Daddy time when I was gone one night last week. I love it when he'll wear his hat but it's usually only for a few seconds!
We went to a play date at a gymnastics gym. Evan loved running around to the try the different equipment. I don't think he would do well in a structured class, though. He likes to do his own thing! Here he is walking the balance beam...
and jumping on the trampoline.
His cousins were there which made the play date even more exciting for him!
Yesterday, we went to Elle's 2 year birthday party. It took Evan a few minutes to warm up and then he had a blast. There was a petting zoo. Here's the birthday girl with a goat trying to eat her #2 shirt!
I guess I feel a little sorry for this chicken. Evan's not the gentlest with animals.
He told us the bunnies were his favorite.



4 comments:
They just don't get much cuter than your little man!
So cute!!! We will have to try Little Gym or something like that....those are all things that I think Grant would love too!
Aw, I love it when little kids hug. :)
What a cute idea for a party. Evan is getting to be such a little man!
Post a Comment