Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ready-Set-Go and Play-doh

Evan loves to play "ready-set-go" with his vehicles on the driveway. The motorcyle is the fastest...


His cheese face still makes an appearance every now and then...
We made Peanut Butter Playdoh. Evan liked using the cookie cutters and wanted me to make a birthday cake with it.
I wasn't surprised that he wanted to eat alot of it.
For some reason Chloe loved the smell of the playdoh. Rob found her in the pantry eating the playdoh out of the trashcan. This is her look of guilt when she got caught. She was behind the gate for monitoring for a long time afterward.

5 comments:

Lee, Gena, & Hunter said...

Love the second motorcycle picture. That face says it all!

Sarah said...

What fun pics...my fav is #1! So, how do you make peanut butter play doh? Sounds fun and, admittedly, yummy.

Rob and Leah said...

We did a dairy free recipe:
1/2 cup PB
1/4 cup honey
4-6 oz corn flour or corn meal
I used corn meal. Most recipes use a powedered milk. I imagine the milk recipes might taste better?

Jacob and Emily said...

I am not sure that Chloe looks too guilty! I love Evan's expressions while on the motorcylce - too cute.

the Hunts said...

I love his cheese face..so cute. I am going to have to remember that recipe, what a great idea.