Sunday, June 21, 2009

Double Holiday

Happy 6 Year Anniversary and Father's Day to Rob! He sent me these gorgeous roses but really he deserves all the glory right now for putting up with the sick pregnant lady and playing Mr. Mom at night after work.
I love you so much, Rob, and I can't wait to begin a new life chapter with you! Only 4 more years until Italy!

Evan and I visited the local pottery studio and Evan made this mug for Rob. Of course, the color he chose for the mug was orange. I chose a couple of compliment colors so it wouldn't offend Rob. We weren't there long since Evan's attention span for art is short, but he did great, and he was excited to make something for his daddy.

4 comments:

April said...

When is yall's anniversary? Emily will have a very similar post because their anniversary was yesterday (the 20th) and Father's Day is today!

Emily took Wyatt to a pottery place called Mud Pie Pottery and they made something for Jacob (mostly Emily because W is only 2 months unlike big boy Evan!) - I'm sure she'll blog about it eventually so you'll have to check it out. What was the name of the pottery place in Austin? That mug sure is cute!

Hope you're feeling better. Happy Anniversary to you both and Happy Father's Day to Rob!

Jacob and Emily said...

Happy Anniversary! Yes just like April said we celebrated our first anniversary on Saturday. I hope y'all had a fabulous day today.

The Roser Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I am glad we ran into you on Saturday, too bad we did not get to meet the little guy. Maybe next time; mommy needed her pampering :) You look great; we hope you get to feeling better soon!!

The Roser Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.