Monday, June 1, 2009

Last Classes

A couple of weeks ago, Evan had his last Bible Study Fellowship class. He grew so much throughout the year! We started the fall with tears and he didn't want to walk into his class. By the end, he was running into the class. He got so comfortable, I was worried he was being too wild! He loved his teachers and talked about them often. Most importantly, I believed he learned some Biblical truths. He was able to answer some questions about his lessons. Before bed at night, he still says, "let's talk about Moses," (which was our topic this year). He also learned some hymns and can sing "Holy, Holy, Holy," "Trust and Obey," "The Bible is a Treasure Book," and "God is so Good." I know these songs will stay with him for life!
Last week, Evan had his last Kindermusik class. He loved going to this all year, too. Here are some pictures from our last class.
Dancing with scarves. He will only choose the orange one.
Parachute time...
Since it was our last class, we had snacks. He had his first juice box. We had to leave because he wouldn't stop eating.
Evan will be taking a few swim lessons during the next 2 weeks and starts gymnastics this week. I'll post some pictures soon.

1 comment:

April said...

What is the deal with the color ORANGE?!?! As always, cute pics. He is so adorable.