Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hiking with Dad

Saturday morning, Rob took Evan hiking on some trails at a local park. They ended up wading in a creek (and I was on the phone making sure hands were cleaned afterward!!). He liked being able to throw rocks into the creek since throwing rocks is a no-no anywhere else!
Evan is loving his daddy time these days. He is much more cooperative for Rob and this outing was a welcomed treat for me after a very uncooperative week. It's a good thing Evan loves his daddy time because I know they'll be more of it to come once Ella Kate is born.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love Evan! I feel like i know him since I read all of your blog posts...and some of his antics make me laugh so hard that I cry! But, really I have only met him twice! If I ever have a boy, I hope he is just like Evan...

Rob and Leah said...

You are so sweet. This makes my day as I'm dealing with some serious strong-willed issues with him right now!

It's more than a job... said...

These pictures are precious!