Evan is doing well at Mother's Day Out. I am able to get quite a bit of info from him when he gets in the car to come home. I know he loves playing house with a precious little girl in his class (his teacher assures us he plays a manly role!). He also loves the "running" song in music. Each day, I get a report of who was absent that day. I also hear about the powdered donuts or juice that some kids bring in their lunch. He hasn't started to beg for these things yet! He is very honest with me about his behavior. Tuesday, he told me his teacher put him in time out for throwing crayons. I wanted to laugh but held it together. I don't know why I thought it was funny. Hopefully he learned his lesson...we had a brief discussion about it when daddy got home, too.
Tuesday, there was a pancake breakfast for his class. He loved showing Rob his school and playground.

2 comments:
Loved the update on Evan's school! I'm glad he's doing so well with it. Where does he go to MDO?
I love his honesty! That picture is way cute of E & Rob. Speaking of Rob...I've met a few folks that went to Bryan HS with Rob.
Post a Comment