Our Halloween festivities began on Thursday when Evan wore his costume to school for his fall festival. He had a great time and loved seeing the other kids dressed up. He can still tell us the costume each of the 12 kids were wearing! His favorite booths were the parachute and the cookie decorating.
I loved watching him in his class. He was the line leader and I was wondering if he's always the leader so he is the closest to the teacher:)

On Saturday morning, Evan wanted to wear the shark head in the car to run errands. It was funny seeing him in my rear view mirror singing songs while wearing the shark head.He was asking all day when it would get dark so he could trick-or-treat.
Here he is Halloween night waiting for it to get dark so we could begin. He took his shark role pretty seriously and we didn't get alot of smiles. 











5 comments:
What fun! I love Evan, the shark! We enjoyed our playdate last week. We'll have to do it again soon.
Too cute Evan! Happy Halloween you guys!
How cute! I think it's funny that he remembered all of the kids' costumes. Very observant!
Evan sounds like he REALLY loves his classmates! He was a cute shark. I would've laughed if I had seen a shark in the car next to me. :)
adorable shark!!
Post a Comment