We made it through Christmas with no baby! It was so much fun with Evan.
I got the idea from MOPS to do Advent activities every day in December. We had ornaments on a little Christmas tree that said different activites for each day: make treats for friends, make cards for teachers, go look at Christmas lights, buy food for food pantry and deliver it, etc. Most of them were activites we would normally do but Evan enjoyed finding out what we were going to do that day. It was fun and we'll definitely do it again next year!
Here's a picture from Christmas Movie and Popcorn Night...

Before Christmas, Rob took Evan to visit Grandma, Grandpa, Great-Grandma and his cousins. I stayed behind just in case Ella Kate decided to arrive. Evan had a great time playing with his cousins.

We went to my parent's church Christmas Eve and Evan did great during the service. Here, he and Sophie are listening to the Christmas Story.
Christmas Morning with Dad...Ella Kate got her first doll.

It was so much fun to spoil my little guy one last time before life gets crazy! I'll keep you updated!




2 comments:
I love the Advent activities idea! Looks like Evan had a great Christmas
Leah,
I loved reading all your fun Advent ideas. What a great way to celebrate the season and give back to really teach the meaning of giving is better than receiving! I will keep checking back to see updates on when little Miss Ella Kate will make her apperance. We will miss you at bunko - take care and let us know how we can help!
Crystal
Post a Comment