Wednesday, March 3, 2010

3 Year Old Problem Solving

I don't want to forget these stories!

This story is a little gross...
Evan has been a little congested lately. This morning Evan handed me a small pebble that had a booger on it. He told me he found it in his nose. I asked him how it got there. He said, "I put it in my nose yesterday at school to keep the snot from coming out."

You know you're a breastfeeding mom when...
The other day, Evan was telling me he wanted a little brother. Jokingly, my mom told him to tell me he wanted twins.
Me: Oh no, that would be so hard!
Evan: Why?
My mom: Because mommy would have to feed and take care of two babies.
Evan: But mommy has two boobies.

7 comments:

Alissa said...

How funny! Isn't it funny to get a glimpse of how their minds work?

Spicy Magnolia said...

Those are hilarious!! It makes me anticipate when Brennan can talk. Thanks for sharing them with us. :)

Kalli said...

That is so funny! It is crazy how their minds work. Makes sense that a pebble would keep your nose from running, so creative, ha!!

Cassie said...

awesome!! :) haha!

Lee, Gena, & Hunter said...

Haha! Those are great! I love it! :)

The Wests said...

greatnness

Hayley said...

The booger story is one of the funniest things I have heard in a long time!!!!