Monday, March 15, 2010

Ella Kate's Dedication

Last weekend, we dedicated Ella Kate at church. Rob said the sweetest blessing over her. It was a really special time for our family when we committed to make Christ the center of our home. Ella Kate was an angel and slept through it. She looked so beautiful in a white dress from Grandma and she wore a silver bracelet DeDe and Poppy gave her for the dedication (her first piece of jewelry!).

We were pretty embarrassed when Evan had stage fright/temper tantrum on the stage. I was holding the baby and didn't know what to do! I kept looking at my mom asking her to come get him! Rob held it together and even cracked a joke when it was his turn to say a blessing over Ella Kate. I guess we should have checked Evan into his Sunday School class. We celebrated with friends and family afterward.
Our family all dressed up!
The kiddos with DeDe and Poppy.
Thank you, Lord, for our precious children!

1 comment:

Emily said...

She is so precious! Such a beautiful baby.