#1
Evan: Will my head go to heaven?
Me: Well, it's hard to understand, but if you trust Jesus as your Savior, your spirit will go to heaven. But, your body, that you can touch, won't go there.
Evan: But I want to have everything I need in heaven.
Me: God will make sure you have everything you need there.
Wondering if he remembered the gospel message, I asked him: Do you remember what Jesus did for you?
Evan: He picks up my cars and He lives in my heart.
#2
Evan: How do I get to heaven?
Rob starts presenting the gospel message
Evan: No, I mean, how do I get there?
Rob goes into the gospel message again and Evan interrupts..
Evan: No, I mean, how do I get there? Do I drive a car? Or fly in a helicopter?
So Cute! I just love the sweet and innocent questions he has about the gospel!
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Aw I love it! I can't wait until Hazel starts asking more questions like that. (And way to go y'all for making time to have these discussions with him!)
Post a Comment