Sunday, May 2, 2010

Welcome Home

I felt something on my foot as I went to unlock the front door. I looked down and saw this slithering over my sandled foot. Needless to say, I pretty much had a heart attack. It's one thing to just see it...but on my foot?? and on my front porch??

10 comments:

Kyle, Laurel, Elle and Brett said...

OH MY GOSH. I am so sorry you had to experience that. I am terrified of snakes and don't know what I would do.

Unknown said...

That is AWFUL!!!! I've never seen a snake with an orange stripe down its back like that. Maybe if he would have had a maroon stripe, things would have ended up differently for him........
dara

Cassie said...

ugh! disgusting! glad it wasnt my house :)

Lee, Gena, & Hunter said...

UGH!!!! So sorry!! That's a scary looking snake too!

The Wests said...

eek! btw ek is too adorable; can't wait to see y'all

Allison said...

I'm not even afraid of snakes and that creeped me out!!! :)

shalonda said...

holy goodness! that totally gave me the hibbey jibbey's

The Roser Family said...

Horrific!

Kalli said...

Whoa, that is so scary! I would have had a heart attack. What type of snake is that?

Rob and Leah said...

We think it is a Texas Garder snake. So, harmless but still scary!