Monday, June 21, 2010

7 Years

June 21, 2003
2003: Honeymoon in Italy
2004: Enjoying the simple life
2005: Returned to Italy

2006: Welcomed Evan

2007: Adjusting to life as a family of 3!
2008: Memorable vacation to Disney
Last Day of 2009: Welcomed Ella Kate
2010: Adjusting to life as a family of 4
I'm so blessed to share these wonderful moments with my hubby! He is such a blessing to me as a husband and as a father to our children. Happy Anniversary and Father's Day, Rob! I love you!

7 comments:

Spicy Magnolia said...

Happy Anniversary!! You all are a precious family and we hope you have a great day celebrating. Thankful for you all!

Alissa said...

Happy Anniversary, Rob and Leah!! Wow....7 years....you guys are old! :)

I love all the pictures!

The Wests said...

happy anniversary! doesn't seem like 7 years ago.

Cassie said...

Happy Anniversary!! :) Congratulations! Yall are just adorable!

Jacob and Emily said...

happy anniversary! our's was on the 20th and I haven't seem to blog about it yet.

hope you guys had a great anniversary and father's day!!

The Roser Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Kalli said...

Happy 7th anniversary Leah and Rob!! What a memorable 7 years.