Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sophie's Birthday and Baptism

We celebrated Sophie's 6th Bday at Hyatt Lost Pines. We love this place! The kids did great and had so much fun. Evan loved going down the water slide with Rob. I wish I had some outdoor pictures but my lense fogged up. We were treated very nicely since our room was reserved by my bro-in-law who is diamond level with Hyatt...what a treat!

Here are some family pictures before we sang and ate cake.

It was EK's first time at a hotel. She was very flexible, which is good news for our upcoming Colorado trip in July.


My precious niece with Evie...notice her outfit matches Ella Kate's! I can't believe she's 6!


On Sunday, her actual brithday, Sophie was baptized. What a meaningful way to spend her birthday and to celebrate her new life in Christ. The kids looked so precious all dressed up for church. In typical Evan fashion, after the baptism, he said, "When I get baptized, I am NOT going under water!"

No comments: