Ella Kate had her 6 month check up this morning. Weight: 17 lbs 5 oz/ 75th percentile (Evan weighed 18 lbs 5 oz at 6 months)
Height: 26 3/4 inches/ 75th percentile (Evan was 26 1/4 inches at 6 months)
Head: 75th percentile
I can't believe how quickly the past 6 months have gone. She is such a joy and I LOVE this age! She recently started sitting up unsupported, though I still like to be nearby. If something grabs her attention or makes her laugh, she falls over. We still haven't started solids...I'm in less of a hurry this time! She's growing just fine, obviously. She doesn't sleep as well as Evan. She still wakes up some nights and sleeps through some nights. Her favorite person is still Evan. She loves to watch him and tries to be louder than him (which means she can be very loud). She loves music just like her brother, and especially likes daddy's guitar. We just bought her a Jenny Jump Up and she is enjoying it. She sleeps on her tummy and loves being on her tummy but doesn't seem close to crawling. She can move around the room rolling, though. Dr said she may not crawl since Evan did not (but Evan hated his tummy). She is getting alot of new hair that's pretty light. She still has a nice full bang of old hair in front.
A few more words to describe my baby at 6 months: cuddlebug, feisty, no stranger anxiety yet, wiggle worm, pretty easy going, loves to be outside, grabs everything, makes raspberry sound all day long!
I'll leave you with a picture of Evan at 6 months....they look so different to me!



5 comments:
okay, yeah, they look way different! :)
I also agree....I don't think they look very much alike. I think Evan still looks more like Rob and Ella Kate looks a lot like you. But you never know....people never used to say our boys looked anything alike, but now people tell me all the time how similar they're looking. Probably mostly because of the dark hair and dark eyes....
Wow, she is always perfectly proportioned. That is crazy!
They do look completely different, but are both adorable! Something about their cute little noses look similar. Glad that y'all are enjoying the summer!
I love comparison pics. Evan is all Rob, and Ella Kate is all you!
I love the comparisons! They do look completely different. I think Ella Kate looks more like you.
Post a Comment