Friday, July 23, 2010

EK Updates

This is what Ella Kate is doing alot lately. Bless her heart. Her gums are hurting! Tooth #1 has appeared and I imagine the second is close behind.
Just a silly face! Her eyes are still bright blue.
I thought I would wait on solids until after our upcoming vacation. Then I thought I may need some solids to keep her happy on our vacation. So, we gave it a test run this week. She's a little unsure but it may be a welcomed diversion on the airplane or out of a restaurant while we're gone.
This picture captures her crazy hairdo. Note the old hair in the front (her bang) and new hair on the sides. It will be so funny to me if she's blonde. The new hair is really light. Thankfully, a large, girly hairbow distracts from the combover look.

Daddy time is the best time of the day!

Watch out Southwest Airlines...here we come with our enormous Double Bob, 2 car seats, hiking backpack baby carrier, 3 suitcases, 3 carryons, a lap child, an almost 4 year old who does not know the meaning of a quiet voice, and a breastfeeding mom who is not afraid to nurse on the airplane.

2 comments:

It's more than a job... said...

Haha - I love the last paragraph description of traveling! It's so true. Also, I think it's so cute how all the pictures you post of Ella Kate look like she's posing for the camera! She's so photogenic. I love how her eyebrows are always raised and she looks so alert. Too cute. Have a great vacation!

Heath, Tara, and Kelsi said...

Good Luck on that vacation! EK is adorable!