Once in Denver, we rented a mini van. We needed something big to fit all of our luggage! It turned out to be great for getting the kids in and out and there was a DVD player.
We drove about 1 1/2 hours to Estes Park. We stayed at the YMCA of the Rockies.I had stayed there as a child and had wonderful memories. It was a perfect place for the kids. Our cabin was 2 bedroom/1 bath and just rustic enough. There was no TV, which was a nice break for all! Turns out, our cabin was one of the original structures on the property, dating back to 1906 (renovated many times, I'm sure!). By the time we got to our cabin, we got settled, went out to eat (where Rob and my dad ate trout that came to our table in full-fish form...gross), and then to bed!
.jpg)


2 comments:
Was the trout at sundeck? If so, I forgot to warn you that it comes in full fish form!! Looks like a great place to stay with kids, I'll have to check that out next time. Glad your flight was uneventful.
Yes, we went with your recommendation...the Sundeck. It was very good!
Post a Comment