Evan had a great party! We scaled down a little this year and just had family, neighbors and a couple of friends from school. We had fun with the pirate theme!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
My sweet friend, Brooke, made Evan's treasure chest cake. Isn't it great?
.jpg)
The talented cake baker and Ella Kate.
.jpg)
We had this jumpy all weekend and loved it. Have any of you jumped in these lately? My sister and I had a blast jumping.
He got a little stage fright when it was time to sing and blow out his candle. But, I know he secretly loved it!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


7 comments:
What a fun party! Great job on all the fun pirate themed stuff - it all looks great!! I'm sad we weren't able to be there.
I'm still so sad we missed this, and so honored we were invited! Leah, you always do an amazing job with the parties and I couldn't wait till you posted pictures so I could grab ideas. :) Really, you're so creative! It looked (and sounded from our yard) like such a fun party!! :)
it was absolutely ARH-dorable :) haha...Alex had a great time!
What a cute theme, I love it. Brooke is so talented!! Looks like Evan had a great time at his party.
love love love!!!!!
Yes, it was so much fun! I was bummed that pregnant ladies weren't allowed in the bounce house! :)
That's a cool theme. What are the chances one of my girls would pick a Pirate theme? :) I looooove all your table decorations!
Post a Comment