Thursday, September 23, 2010

Precious Little Ags


We had a fabulous weekend with the Wests in their beautiful new home! The Wests graciously shared football tickets with us so Rob, Evan, Woody and Waverley went to the Aggie game while Whitney and I stayed behind with the babes. The older kiddos had a wonderful time cheering on the Aggies (game was a little scary!). Whitney and I had a quiet evening catching up and enjoying our little ones.
I've know I've said this many times, but can you believe both sets of our kids are 7 weeks apart? Whitney and I have been friends since we were 4. I think we have many fun family memories ahead!
The babies were bright eyed here! Willia is 10 months and Ella Kate 8 months. This was the next morning...not so bright eyed. Both girls had a rough night. In fact, Rob and Woody just missed each other during the night. Rob took Ella Kate for a "calm down drive" around 1am and Woody took Willa around 1:30. Maybe they had too much girl time with Whitney and me?
On a side note: EK has blossomed over the past few days and is crawling and doing a baby version of dancing when she hears music...so precious! She's our first conventional crawler (Evan didn't) so it's a whole new world!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

so fun! I love that top picture- precious! :) and I cant believe the boys had to DRIVE the girls in the middle of the night! wow! but way to go Ella Kate on crawling! Cant wait to see her go!!

The Wests said...

so fun! love you guys and want to make it an annual get together!

Jacob and Emily said...

Is it just the pictures or do Ella Kate and Willa kind of look alike? They are such beautiful girls! My mom saw the dads with Waverly and Evan at the game - she said the kids were having fun!

Alissa said...

Oh how cute!! Looks like so much fun. How great that all of your kids are so close in age....