
At 10 Months Ella Kate...-waves bye bye to anyone and everything
-says "bye-bye" in a loud, raspy voice when she waves
-crawls everywhere and is into everything
-prefers non-toys, like catlogs and paper, or brother's toys
-must wear jeggings as regular jeans don't fit over her thighs
-eats big girl food with us and less baby food
-has started waking up one time per night again
-goes down for naps and bedtime without a fight
-has blonde hair and blue eyes...what?
We love this precious girl so much!!!
We love this precious girl so much!!!
And for comparison, here's Evan at 10 months. They don't look much alike but he also had the thighs!



4 comments:
She's beautiful! Where did that coloring come from?!
I kept wondering if that was blonde hair I saw growing in; she is precious!! I cannot believe how different the two of them look....both super cute though!
my mom ,sis or Rob's mom?? I guess it's in the family but I thought the dark hair would dominate!
eeeeek she is so stinkin cute!!!! i love that you have one with brown hair and brown/green eyes and one with blonde hair and blue eyes, that show mine are and it cracks me up how different they look
Post a Comment