Santa visited the park in our neighborhood. Alex and Evan were so excited to see him but when it was their turn, they froze and just stood there. I didn't dress Evan in picture worthy clothes because I thought he already had a picture on Santa's lap from school. Turns out, he didn't sit on his lap at school either.
Evan loved the carolers at the park.
Our Elf, Sahnee, has still been surprising us with his mischief . We found him here one morning.
Evan had a Christmas party at preschool. Ella Kate loved watching all the kids! 
That night, there was a program at school. Evan did great and took it very serious as always.
Then PJ day for school...
We visited Grandma and Grandpa's house last week. Here are Ella Kate and her cousin, Molly. Poor girls both had runny noses!
Cousin Drew loved playing with Ella Kate in the leaves.
Grandma and Grandpa gave EK a stroller for her dolls. She is enjoying it already!
One of our Advent activities was to visit Rob at work. Evan's already practicing his accounting!
We found Sahnee in Rob's work bag that morning. I guess he wanted to ride the elevator and go to the tall building too!
That same weekend, we celebrated with my aunts and cousins. Here are the boys of the family!
Next week Ella Kate will turn one. I can hardly believe it. She's such a big girl! I have had a hard time with her growing up this whole year. Happy Birthday Jesus came on the radio the other day and I lost it thinking about singing Happy Birthday to her! She is so much fun right now. She will fold her hands to pray, kiss her babies and blow kisses. She is still crawling everywhere and doesn't seem very interested in walking yet. This week, I memorized all 44 presidents in order. Why? Because Evan decided to memorize them and I decided I'd better keep up with my 4 year old. He has always gone from different subjects and gotten a little "obsessed" with them. The subjects have included movies, human anatomy (and unwanted questions), memorizing all the NFL teams and towns, puzzles, etc. I bought flashcards of the presidents in the dollar section at Target. He decided to memorize them...crazy!!! He is constantly cracking us up and is so excited about Christmas tomorrow!


2 comments:
great update!! :) I cant believe EK is almost one too! and I get teary eyed bc that means Ellie is right behind her!! :( love how your elf went to work, heehee
I love all the pictures! So funny....Evan is JUST like his daddy!
It was great seeing you guys in Bryan.....have fun tomorrow for Ella Kate's birthday! Lots of love....
Post a Comment