Cute!! I'm going to use this one! I saw one picture where the elf got into the flour and made "flour angels"
good one!! you are so creative! :) love it!
awww geez i thought tinsel was trouble....
Loving the elf! I decided to join in on the tradition, but so far, haven't had time to be too creative...though Kelsi is loving looking Bruno...our elf the last few mornings since we got him.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute!! I'm going to use this one! I saw one picture where the elf got into the flour and made "flour angels"
good one!! you are so creative! :) love it!
awww geez i thought tinsel was trouble....
Loving the elf! I decided to join in on the tradition, but so far, haven't had time to be too creative...though Kelsi is loving looking Bruno...our elf the last few mornings since we got him.
Post a Comment