I can't believe my baby girl is 14 months old. She delights my heart and I'm so thankful for the sweet blessing she is to our family. A few tidbits about Ella Kate...
-Wants to be oldest and largest crawler...still no walky-walky (we sing a walky-walky song to try to get her to walk to us!)
-Folds her hands to pray at dinner
-Loves her food!! she wants anything brother eats
-Sleeps really well and still takes 2 naps per day
-Pretends anything is a phone
-Tries to get up the stairs before I notice she's gone
-Reorganizes my cabinets and drawers
-Loves shoes, hairbows, hair brushes and tooth brushes
-Roars like a lion and moos like a cow
-Wears 18 month clothing
-Has a silly little sense of humor
Evan is 4 1/2 this week. I'm so thankful I get my precious boy at home one more year before kindergarten! A few notes about him:
-Has an amazing memory!
-Claims to love Star Wars even though he hasn't seen it
-Is so sweet to his sister
-Always making plans for us
-Loves to dress up
-Still afraid of the automatic car wash and swim lessons
-Will play soccer again this spring
-Plays house with a sweet girl at school. She's the mom and he's the cat.
-Was born patriotic. He loves US History and geography, reciting the pledge (which he learned at BSF!!), and listening to patriotic music.
-Asked God to help him stop his "potty talk" last night during our prayer
-He's an absolute riot!!!
We are blessed beyond measure!


3 comments:
haha!! love that evan! patriotic and godly! :) how sweet is that Ella Kate too- folding her hands to pray! and sneaking up the stairs :) I think she secretly walky walky too
Love your blog Leah! What a great idea to make patriotic flags too on Presidents day! Congrats on your Walker.
Haha! Laughing that he is the cat when they play house. Made me smile. They are too sweet. Too bad we won't have all of our kiddos in Vegas...would have been fun to see them.
Post a Comment