Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Catching Up

Here are some photos from April!


We have a new resident in our backyard. Chloe knew something was living under our deck. When outside, she would circle the deck sniffing and looking underneath it. I was thinking the worst, like possum, since we had one walking along our fence in broad daylight a few weeks ago. I was pleasantly surprised to discover a precious bunny, and just in time for Easter!


April has been all about Star Wars for Evan. If you know him, you know he always has a "thing" that he is into playing and it usually includes "guys." We are now collecting Star Wars guys. To be festive, he threw in an Easter bunny. Sis loves to be outside!

Brother is so photogenic!
We visited Grandma and Grandpa's house last week. Evan enjoyed time with his cousins. I think they played Star Wars the entire time. We were excited to see Aunt Nancy, from Michigan and also Aunt Marge. Too bad I don't have more pictures to show of our visit. Has anyone else noticed that it's much harder to get pictures when you're watching more than one child?
I love watching Evan sleep. He sleeps though anything so I can clean up his room, put away laundry or just stare at him while he's sleeping. I figured I should capture him clutching "bobby,"(the white-ish one...used to be white) and "blanky," (the Sesame Street one) while I can. Little guy is approaching 5 and I'm not sure how much longer he'll want them! He's been sleeping with these since it was ok to put them in the crib.

And just a favorite mother-daughter shot...



3 comments:

Spicy Magnolia said...

Precious moment to capture of Evan sleeping, and that's a great picture of you and Ella Kate! Beautiful girls!

Cassie said...

thats fun that you got a shot of the neighborhood bunny! :) and Evan is so cute holding his star wars guys (and bunny) and love that you can take a shot of him sleeping- so sweet! and I agree- great picture of you pretty girls! :)

The Wests said...

such cute pics! and thank you ma'm for reading all my posts!! i need to see those kiddos soon, let's plan something