that is unbelieveable!! wow! way to go Evan! I would think yall should be on TV for sure!! :) so cute!!
That is INCREDIBLE! I'm so glad you posted it so I could finally see it. It's awesome!! And I would've submitted it for you had you not. :)
that is AMAZING!!! If Regis doesn't pick him I will be floored. Seriously, Amazing!
Kyle, Elle and I are totally impressed!! I hope he gets picked!!!! That's awesome :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that is unbelieveable!! wow! way to go Evan! I would think yall should be on TV for sure!! :) so cute!!
That is INCREDIBLE! I'm so glad you posted it so I could finally see it. It's awesome!! And I would've submitted it for you had you not. :)
that is AMAZING!!! If Regis doesn't pick him I will be floored. Seriously, Amazing!
Kyle, Elle and I are totally impressed!! I hope he gets picked!!!! That's awesome :)
Post a Comment