Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Amazing Husband and Father




Happy Anniversary to us! We celebrated in May with a night at the Driskoll. Today, we met for a lunch date at The Steeping Room (kidless, of course), and we made sure to watch our wedding DVD. I have to say that Ella Kate seem intrigued by it, smiled the whole time, and pointed at mommy and daddy alot. Since she's so girly, it would not surprise me if she was born loving weddings. Evan talked about who he would marry, which required some explanation about not marrying family members.

I always like to go back and look at pictures of our 8 year journey together. I don't have as much time as I used to and the number of years are growing. So these aren't the best pictures and sometimes kids are included despite my goal of the pictures being just Rob and me:) I'm not sure how long this will continue since the aging process is becoming painfully evident through picture comparison.


2003: Just Married

Last Day of 2004 (does this count?)

2005: Our beloved Italy

2006 and preggo!

2007


2008


2009


2010


2011


I am so thankful for my husband and the treasured memories we have shared over 8 years! He is such a blessing to our family

4 comments:

Spicy Magnolia said...

You all are such a cute couple! And yeah for going to The Steeping Room!! How did you like it?

Rob and Leah said...

Very yummy! I can't wait to try more things. Great for g-free eaters (and other allergies, too!)

It's more than a job... said...

Congrats! We also celebrated 8 years in May. :) I remember your wedding - time flies. The aging is worth it...you have two beautiful kids and lots of wonderful memories that have been made! Although, I admit it ~ I'm becoming more serious about my skin care products as I move into the 30's! ;) Miss you guys. XO

Cassie said...

haha, you are funny! yall dont look a day older! ;) fun way to look back on the many years! Congrats!!