Monday, July 11, 2011

18 Months!


EK turned 18 months on June 30th. I can hardly believe it! She is such a precious, and full-of-personality little girl! She brings me joy everyday. Here are some of things she has been doing lately...
I realized we made Evan a cake for his 18 month bday, so of course, we had to do the same for Ella Kate.


She enjoyed every crumb!


as did her party guests...


Cooking dinner


She checks on our baby birds several times during the day. She even shows her baby dolls the birds.


A picture from her 18 month check up:


Evan took this one! Stats


Weight: 23 lbs 8 oz (25th-50th percentile)


Height: 32.5 in (75th percentile)


And a few more things I want to remember about her at 18 months:

-she wants to take 2 naps again! So, if we're home, she takes 2 and is much happier

-Started saying,"no-no-no-no" and wants her toys all to herself

-is doing well when left at Sunday School

-Enjoys making messes and getting into everything. I feel like I'm constantly cleaning up after her.

-Love to sing The Wheels on the Bus

-Loves trains and randomly says ,"choo-choo" when she's thinking about them, I guess?

-Wants to do anything Evan is doing including playing cars and sword fighting. Good thing she still likes painted toenails, makeup, and trying on shoes!

-spends alot of her day asking for snacks

-started going to storytime at the library. Her favorite part is getting a stamp at the end. She's a little more interested in roaming around and seeing who's there than listening to the story.

-went to the dentist for the first time last week and did great! Maybe I'll have one who's not afraid??

-Loves to rest her head on Rob's shoulder for daddy hugs

-Likes to sing B-I-B-L-E

-Still loves to dance. She twirls in circles with one arm in the air.

-Can be a little pill but she's so cute even when she's a pill!
I love my EK!!!

2 comments:

The Wests said...

So stinking cute! Thanks for your sweet comments and good to talk last night

Alissa said...

So sweet! I cannot believe she's already 18 months old....she doesn't seem like she should be old enough to be doing all of those things!