Sunday, October 9, 2011

21 Months

It's been awhile since I've done an EK update! She is quite the character at 21 months! Here are a few highlights:
-loves to cuddle
-likes to show people the shirt or outfit she's wearing
-yells "football" and "touchdown" alot on Saturdays
-has a great Aggie whoop
-keeps me on on toes...would say she's on the high maintenance side
-absolutely loves church. we are there 2 or 3 times per week and she never cries!
-likes Pooh and Elmo
-still enjoys trying on costume jewelry and shoes
-will let me play with her hair
-an amazing eater, just like brother
-most fits revolve around food and occur in the kitchen
-sleeps 11 hours at night and takes a 2 to 3 hour nap
-likes to watch for airplanes
-loved our recent rain showers!
She's such a sweet girl and is starting to look more like a 2 year old.

2 comments:

Spicy Magnolia said...

First, I LOVE your new blog look!! And the hairbows and superheroes theme is perfect! I love how colorful it is, too. Very fun.

Second, what a beauty that Ella Kate is! I love stealing hugs from her. :)

Cassie said...

Ella Kate is a doll! and wow! LOVE the new remodel of the blog!! so fun and a precious name!