We're back in the game! Fall Soccer 2011 is in full swing and the Mad Dogs are fierce! Evan is playing in the kindergarten league this year since he has 2 seasons under his belt. He's doing well. Sometimes he's into it and sometimes he's not. I think we are going to motivate him with $1 per goal this Saturday. Is that wrong?



Lucky kid: His coaches are his daddy and his uncle! They are doing great leading the Mad Dogs!


Pancake breakfast at school complete with his own homemade, gluten-free pancake. I made it extra large because I didn't know what the other kids' pancakes would look like. Can any of you food allergy/sensitivity moms relate? He probably overate but there were no complaints :)

Evan and his cuz. These guys want to play together every day.

Meg and I attempted to get Kensie and EK's picture together in coordinating Baby Nay. It was tough!

EK's daycare

Failed attempt to feed the ducks. Ella Kate didn't want to give up her bread and ate it all.

Sometimes I see this in my rear view mirror. Love it.


2 comments:
Great pictures! The one of Kensington and Ella Kate is hilarious. Such a comical memory. And that is too funny about EK eating the bread for the ducks. I love it!
Love the new look of the blog!! Glad that y'all are doing so well! xoxo
Post a Comment