I can't believe my baby started kindergarten yesterday! For some reason, I felt like the preschool years would last forever. But, being almost 6, he was ready. I have to say that based on the boredom and sibling fighting that occurred over the summer, I was ready, too.
Evan did not seem nervous until Sunday night, when he had trouble falling asleep. He woke up Monday morning ready to go!
Outside his classroom
He got to work right away. I asked him to get up and take a picture with his teacher. He said, "no, mom, my teacher said I only have 5 minutes to finish this." Hopefully this is a foreshadowing of his work ethic?
We said our goodbyes, and I teared up a little bit. But, Evan wasn't the least bit sad :) Outside, there was a breakfast for parents so I regained composure and went there.
Ella Kate enjoyed the playground during the breakfast! She is going to make a great kindergarten sister!








No comments:
Post a Comment